Have you recently moved into a new home or apartment in New Jersey? Would you like to upgrade an outdated home alarm to a more sophisticated and secure home security system? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you are probably looking for a home security provider in NJ.
What you need goes far beyond the basics of protecting your property with a simple alarm. These days, modern home security systems are fully developed with features that are capable of preventing burglaries, warding off intruders, and recording the wrongdoings of those that break into your property in order to prosecute them more easily.
There are a number of things that companies can and should do for their clients. The following are some things only the best home security companies will do for their new and existing clients:
- Work with you to identify areas of risk and which features need to be installed to ward off that threat. For example, if you have a door leading into the garage that is in a well hidden area, installing a strong lock on that door as well as a sensor to detect when it is opened is a good start. Installing a motion-sensor that activates light and a camera when motion is detected is even better.
- Customize your system to fit your needs and lifestyle. For example, if you employ people to clean the house it would be nice to let that housekeeper in without having to hand them a key that they could use to rob the place when you are away on vacation. Remote control of door locks means that you can verify the housekeeper is at the door and unlock it to let her or him in.
- Spend the time to train you to use their system and help them set alarms and triggers that make sense for your security concerns. For example, if you are away on vacation but have left teenagers at home, activating a surveillance camera once in a while can help reassure you that the teenagers haven’t thrown a party involving booze or drugs in your absence.
At GuardMe our technicians work to design and install a home security system specifically for your needs and to protect your home and family in New Jersey.
Finding the best home security companies isn’t hard if you start with a call to the expert team at GuardMe: (800) 235-0644. Or click here to ask a question and learn more about a state of the art alarm system for your NJ home.
Latest posts by Craig Metzger (see all)
- Local Alarm Companies vs. the Big Brands: Alarm Monitoring Pros and Cons - May 12, 2019
- Smart Savings with Smart Thermostats & Home Security - May 7, 2019
- Do You Really Need Alarm Monitoring? - April 26, 2019